AquaEasyGarden Hydroponic Gardening
Gardening provides a retreat for relaxing personal pastime.
"A garden is a friend you can visit anytime" (Anonymous)
"No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture
…of the garden"
Gardening provides an environmentally friendly ecosystem where the gardener controls the quality of the produce while enjoying the self-sufficiency of cultivating one’s own food as well as saving money over time.
"Cultivators … are the most virtuous and independent citizens"
Hydroponic Gardening is simply growing garden plants without soil. A plant needs water and nutrients, which are absorbed by the plant’s root system, as well as a growingmedium, such as soil, for the root system to anchor and stabilize the plant’s foliage and fruit / vegetables. Soil however, has certain drawbacks which inhibit the plants growth. The soil surrounding a plant’s root system exerts a pressure against the roots, thus inhibiting root growth and spread. Soil is also a home to root and foliage damaging pests. A Hydroponic system uses a growing medium, other than soil, that supports and stabilizes the roots and foliage yet allows a virtual free flow of water and waterborne nutrients to the root system.The gardener controls the timing and amount of water and nutrients and the results can be truly astounding. Rapid Growth, High Yield and High Quality Fruits, Vegetables, Spice Varieties, Flowers. Not to mention a Great Personal Satisfaction in Growing your own Food.
Hydroponic Gardening provides the gardener many benefits over and above raised bed soil gardening such as:
- Rapid seed germination in a controlled environment free from soil borne pests
- A rapid growing and extremely well developed root system unrestrained by soil pressures, soil borne pests and soil contaminants
- Very quick seed to fruit / vegetable harvest time, sometimes in 2/3rd’s the time of traditional raised bed soil gardens
- More simple weed and pest control
- Space saving - Ideal for small yards, home or apartment patios, Urban Garden environments
- Not as much kneeling and bending
- Perhaps most importantly, hydroponic gardening can be an extremely effective method of water conservation. AquaEasyGarden Hydroponic Garden Systems use less than 1/3 the amount of water than a traditional raised bed soil garden.
Array ( )